This vulture Culture, Iron on patch, featuring a deer skull, will add a unique flair to your fashion. The image comes from an actual deer skull, found while hiking in the Wildes of the Pacific Northwest. I always have a camera with me to preserve the special finds.
The image was printed onto the fabric using sunlight and light sensitive dye.
1. It's best if the material you are applying the patch to is pre-washed without fabric softener.
2. Pre-heat iron to medium heat, no steam
3. Place patch, adhesive side down, on top of project.
4. Hold iron for 8 seconds on each section of the patch
5. If possible, iron the reverse side of the project.
6. Allow project to cool completely.
7. It is highly recommended that you secure the edges of the patch with a few stitches. You will not be able to drag a needle through the iron-on adhesive as it will gum up the needle. So, be sure to stick the edges of the patch through the felt layer, adding the adhesive.
The patch will hold up to machine washing just fine but may wrinkle a little. Simply iron the patch to neaten.