Iron on patch. Dreamboat. Handsome sailor patch for jeans. Perfect Valentine's gift.Cute, edgy patch for jeans or jacket. Perfect gift for your sweetheart.
Comes in Red, Blue, Purple and Black.
This is an iron on patch. It's best to also add a few stitches to secure it.
This is a hand-made, hand-printed item. Slight irregularities occur from print to print. Only the very best prints are used. The handsome sailor photograph comes from an antique photograph of a US Navy sailor. The photograph was digitally enhanced to create a negative. It was then printed on fabric using UV sensitive dye. Sometimes sunlight is used and sometimes artificial UV light is used, depending on the weather.
This is a scissor cut, thick cotton and felt patch that is lightly quilted on the outline of the image. Over time the edges will fray a little to the seam line, which ads to the rustic charm. An adhesive backing has been applied and is designed to be ironed on and secured with stitching.
1. It's best if the material you are applying the patch to is pre-washed without fabric softener.
2. Pre-heat iron to medium heat, no steam
3. Place patch, adhesive side down, on top of project.
4. Hold iron for 8 seconds on each section of the patch
5. If possible, iron the reverse side of the project.
6. Allow project to cool completely.
7. It is highly recommended that you secure the edges of the patch with a few stitches. You will not be able to drag a needle through the iron-on adhesive as it will gum up the needle. So, be sure to stick the edges of the patch through the felt layer, adding the adhesive.
The patch will hold up to machine washing just fine but may wrinkle a little. Simply iron the patch to neaten.
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, mailing address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to theextent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect their rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information:
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EUI may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describethese rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me:
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Annie White, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at Annie@handsomeannie.com”